♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.60
- Traditional Filipino CuisinesFor 500 years, colonizers flocked to the island nation of the Philippines. It went under the Spaniards, the Japanese and the Americans. No wonder, Filipino cuisines reflect the mix of different cultures and traditions. ...
- 08/24/16 05:43: Sisig (by juwel)
- 09/21/16 11:04: Adobo (by gagoaq)
- 11/10/16 08:22: Adobo (by Davo (27114,13302))
Top tags: Philippines, culture, Japanese, traditional, Americans.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 2.90
- Presidential elections are just around the corner. The next president will hold the highest position in government for 6 years. What do you think are the most important things that the Philippines need to focus on to alleviate itself from ...
- 11/21/16 22:43: Invest in public infrastructures such as roads, bridges, schools and airports (by bRaiNiaCz)
- 11/25/16 09:40: Invest in public infrastructures such as roads, bridges, schools and airports (by TheOutspokenKing)
- 11/30/16 23:16: Let foreign investor tap into the country's natural resources (by tallady007)
Top tags: Philippines, countries, government, school, property.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.50
- Often we are told that participating in politics make us grumpy and age faster. And while there is truth to that, it's not entirely correct. That's not the only thing that happens. We also get updated with things and we let our voices be heard. Non ...
- 09/05/16 11:06: YES (by Veran)
- 11/14/16 12:03: YES (by Davo (27114,13302))
- 11/20/16 18:09: STILL THINKING (by TheOutspokenKing)
Top tags: election, political, politics, truth, freedom.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.80
- The 10 Best Beach Destination in the PhilippinesThe Philippines, a country with over 7,500 islands, has an abundant number of beaches that are truly world class. What's your favorite among the list?Please select which you think is the best ...
- 11/11/16 11:04: Cuyo Island, Palawan (by tallady007)
- 11/16/16 02:32: Boracay, Aklan (by Davo (27114,13302))
- 12/05/16 16:34: El Nido, Palawan (by Mhyerine)
Top tags: Philippines, countries, PHILIPPINE, Island, beaches.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.10
- Late Dictator Ferdinand Marcos for Hero's Burial After 27 yearsThe late dictator, former Philippine president Ferdinand Marcos died on September 28, 1989 of kidney, heart, and lung ailments. As of today, almost 3 decades after his death, his body is ...
- 08/23/16 19:42: NEUTRAL (by TigerGG)
- 11/14/16 09:26: NEVER (by Davo (27114,13302))
- 11/24/16 11:32: NEUTRAL (by TheOutspokenKing)
Top tags: Philippines, PHILIPPINE, families, Presidents, Davao City.
Philippine Travel Guide
Explore and Experience the Philippines
Explore and Experience the Philippines
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 2.70
- Who can fix the road traffic problems of the Philippines?In 4 days, the Filipinos will elect their new president, and there is one problem I would want the newly elected president to deal with - HEAVY TRAFFIC. I experience it everyday. It's not a ...
- 08/21/16 18:06: JEJOMAR BINAY (by TigerGG)
- 11/21/16 04:44: MIRIAM DEFENSOR-SANTIAGO (by TheOutspokenKing)
- 12/03/16 03:58: JEJOMAR BINAY (by Davo (27114,13302))
Top tags: Philippines, Manila, Filipinos, problem, Presidents.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.64
- Which bills/measures should the Duterte administration prioritize?The first six months of every new president is always the most crucial. It will show how decisive and how powerful the mandate of the new leader is. After winning the election, Pres. ...
- 09/27/16 10:08: Freedom of Information Bill (by gagoaq)
- 10/31/16 20:46: Freedom of Information Bill (by Davo (27114,13302))
- 11/14/16 05:34: Anti-Political Dynasty Bill (by TheOutspokenKing)
Top tags: Philippines, PHILIPPINE, water, Presidents, China.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.20
- 9 Activities in Nuvali, LagunaNuvali is a huge sustainable community development located in the cities of Santa Rosa, Calamba, and Cabuyao in the province of Laguna. It attracts a number of visitors interested in learning about sustainability as ...
- 09/05/16 08:57: Offroad Biking (by Veran)
- 11/14/16 13:29: Visit the Ecoliving Center (by TheOutspokenKing)
- 11/29/16 09:54: Shopping (by Davo (27114,13302))
Top tags: Manila, located, visitors, Laguna, located in city.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.36
- Top Food Destinations in Davao CityThe triumph of Rodrigo Duterte is the recently held Philippine presidential election is partly attributed to Davao City. A lot of Filipinos all over the country know of Davao as the safest city in the country, and ...
- 09/21/16 04:43: Marina Tuna (by juwel)
- 11/28/16 19:33: Marina Tuna (by TheOutspokenKing)
- 12/02/16 08:22: Yellow Fin (by Davo (27114,13302))
Top tags: Philippines, countries, PHILIPPINE, Filipinos, destinations.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.70
- Nice and Affordable Beaches Near ManilaIf you've been to Manila, you'll know that despite it being a coastal city, it is impossible to actually swim in its immediate waters. Its coast is lined with commercial fisheries and ports, and the only way ...
- 07/30/16 10:51: Borawan, Padre Burgos, Quezon (by toljati)
- 08/04/16 20:21: Liwa Liwa, San Felipe, Zambales (by TigerGG)
- 10/31/16 08:35: Borawan, Padre Burgos, Quezon (by Davo (27114,13302))
Top tags: Manila, water, beaches, affordable, commercial.
Total Philippines Forum: Philippines Expat Forum and Info