Philippine Travel Guide
Explore and Experience the Philippines
Explore and Experience the Philippines
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 2.91
- Who can fix the road traffic problems of the Philippines?In 4 days, the Filipinos will elect their new president, and there is one problem I would want the newly elected president to deal with - HEAVY TRAFFIC. I experience it everyday. It's not a ...
- 03/13/17 01:26: RODRIGO DUTERTE (by SpreadTech)
- 03/13/17 01:48: (by juwel)
- 06/20/17 10:28: (by kchrist)
Top tags: Philippines, Manila, Filipinos, problem, Presidents.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- The guy seems acting like he is irresistible with his way of inviting someone to date with. But hey, the guys was being criticized by many for scamming people. His posts looks so conceited. Good thing Erich has turned him down. He is too arrogant. ...
- 07/23/17 11:46: (by kchrist)
Top tags: arrogant, coffee date, ERICH GONZALES, conceited.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.60
- The transit project can help Cebu in a lot of ways. Minimize traffic, infrastructures brings investment, and a big help to a lot of people. The real reason why these groups are opposing the project is they will lose some passengers. Whether they ...
- 07/23/17 11:35: (by kchrist)
Top tags: Cebu, investments, infrastructure, traffic, passenger.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.85
- Philippine National Artists for Painting/Visual ArtsArt has been part of my life since I was a kid. My brother is a known painter in our town and my maternal grandparents were popular craftsmen and sculptors in their days. But these national artists ...
- 02/03/17 02:50: Arturo R. Luz (by Dee Dan (47334))
- 03/09/17 21:26: Fernando Amorsolo (by SpreadTech)
- 04/22/17 19:56: Fernando Amorsolo (by Syd30)
Top tags: town, kids, national, arts, artist.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.30
- Philippine National Artists for LiteratureFilipino literature is probably one of the most underrated subject in Philippine schools, mainly because celebrated literary icons no longer ring a bell to younger generations. But in my younger days, they ...
- 01/24/17 11:54: Rolando S. Tinio (by Dee Dan (47334))
- 03/12/17 22:31: Amado V. Hernandez (by kchrist)
- 03/16/17 03:36: Amado V. Hernandez (by SpreadTech)
Top tags: PHILIPPINE, school, hero, generations, icons.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.20
- Some citizens say that better late than never. After 70 cut trees have been made, the DENR realized it and let the road widening stop. I agree with the DENR decision of stopping the forest clearing in Boracay. Boracay is a paradise with a friendly ...
- 07/23/17 10:22: (by iyanpol12)
- 07/23/17 10:35: (by kchrist)
Top tags: beaches, Boracay, Citizen, friendly, paradise.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.20
- I think this article is not only intended for Filipinos. But what is written in this article can happened to everyone. They will be in debt if we are not careful in expending unnecessary things. I think this seven ways to spend is everyone's ...
- 07/23/17 10:20: (by iyanpol12)
- 07/23/17 10:25: I learned from my favorite professor that spend money is not that bad (by kchrist)
Top tags: Filipinos, problem, debt.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 5.00
- This is a sad news as these three kids died from drowning. How could this happen? How could they ever get to the construction site? They should have someone watching over the site and forbid everyone to go there especially for kids! They should have ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- A low pressure area is currently in the Philippines Area of Responsibility. It is causing some rains in other areas. Thank God we are not having some heavy rains yet. Hopefully, rains won't be too harsh in coming weeks. It used to be rainy during ...
Top tags: rain, rainy, flood, thank god, philippines area.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.60
- I am not even sure if she speaks for the entire people of Marawi City. If they want to go back to the city, it is dangerous. That's what I saw from an interview who wants to go back to their home. But some people of Marawi are fine of Martial Law. ...
- 07/22/17 22:15: (by juwel)
- 07/23/17 09:14: (by kchrist)
Top tags: victim, martial law, interviews, Marawi, Marawi City.
Total Philippines Forum: Philippines Expat Forum and Info