♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.86
- Economic and Lifestyle Considerations when Moving to PhilippinesThe Philippines has one of the fastest growing economies in Asia today. In recent years, it has attracted quite a number of foreigners for its investment potential as well as for its ...
- 01/30/17 05:26: Budget but comfortable (by GocaSosa)
- 02/02/17 21:34: Budget but comfortable (by juwel)
- 02/18/17 14:54: Comfortable with luxury (by Eeelica)
Top tags: Philippines, economy, living, foreigner, budget.
Juan De La Cruz
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.64
- Which bills/measures should the Duterte administration prioritize?The first six months of every new president is always the most crucial. It will show how decisive and how powerful the mandate of the new leader is. After winning the election, Pres. ...
- 01/22/17 14:16: Land distribution to farmers (by Mhyerine)
- 02/09/17 18:20: Reinstating the Death Penalty (by bc007)
- 02/15/17 08:13: Freedom of Information Bill (by deedan9)
Top tags: Philippines, PHILIPPINE, Duterte, water, Presidents.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.17
- Presidential elections are just around the corner. The next president will hold the highest position in government for 6 years. What do you think are the most important things that the Philippines need to focus on to alleviate itself from ...
- 11/30/16 23:16: Let foreign investor tap into the country's natural resources (by tallady007)
- 12/18/16 08:13: (by Maree)
- 01/25/17 08:32: Invest in public infrastructures such as roads, bridges, schools and airports (by deedan9)
Top tags: Philippines, countries, government, school, property.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.73
- Traditional Filipino CuisinesFor 500 years, colonizers flocked to the island nation of the Philippines. It went under the Spaniards, the Japanese and the Americans. No wonder, Filipino cuisines reflect the mix of different cultures and traditions. ...
- 01/30/17 08:59: Adobo (by GocaSosa)
- 02/13/17 05:02: Crispy Pata (by deedan9)
- 02/16/17 06:32: Adobo (by Agent Folder)
Top tags: Philippines, culture, Japanese, traditional, Americans.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.25
- If there is a senator in the Senate fair and impartial to both the administration and opposition, that is none other than Senator Ping Lacson. He is the man to trust when it comes to such inquiries because he does not choose sides, even if it is the ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.40
- As I said before, if the Philippines is to lease aircraft from Japan to be used for tracking and surveillance, it must be the P-3C because it is more capable when it comes to speed and range performance than TC-90. But since it's already a done deal ...
- 02/23/17 07:46: (by deedan9)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.75
- Now we see the true color of China. They are irked because Duterte cannot halt the construction of US bases, which he probably promised to them when he visited the country last October. Furthermore, perhaps another reason which infuriates them is ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.25
- So, what happened to that statement of Police Chief Director Ronald Dela Rosa that the Korean mafia was involved in the killing of Jee Ick-joo? Does this mean that he was wrong and he just assumes the possibility of their participation even without ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- The climate is essential if we are to be indoors. I'm always on the nature and fresh air. When the year we can always find a bit of shade where we can spend time. The air gives refreshment to our lungs and body after this long and cold winter. Heat ...
Top tags: air, fresh air, climate, heat, shade.
- Summer is on its way, in our country it usually starts in the month of March until May. So summer outfit will be trending again. Added to this, to feel refresh air condition is a must. My question is what to do prefer fresh air or air condition to ...
Top tags: countries, air, summer, fresh air, air condition.
Total Philippines Forum: Philippines Expat Forum and Info